We have now opened the Kredinor Electricity Helpline on 21609280, a financial advice service for people struggling due to high electricity bills.
We aim to provide practical help for people with high electricity bills and challenging finances. We are aware that the electricity bill is just one of many bills that have to be paid – there’s also the telephone, broadband, insurance, rent, transport, interest and instalment payments, food and drink and everything else involved in running a household. So when a customer gets in touch with us, we will often help them to look at their finances as a whole.
What is the Kredinor Electricity Helpline?
- A direct phone number for electricity customers who are struggling financially: 21609280
- Open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- A dedicated team of specialists at Kredinor
- Debt collection advice that looks at every aspect of the customer’s finances
- Continuous dialogue with advice customers
- Identifying the customer’s financial commitments
- Contacting creditors based on dialogue with the customer
- Drawing up a financial plan for the customer
- Discussing a financial plan and payment priorities